Van de LeurM.D. Request An Appointment
- Joint Replacement
Dr. van de Leur is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in direct anterior hip replacement, hip and knee revisions surgery and knee replacement surgery. His most common procedures are hip and knee replacements and revisions.
Dr. van de Leur loves all joint replacements, from simple primaries to the most complicated hip and knee revisions. He receives many referrals from practicing orthopedic surgeons for complicated hip and knee operations.
Outside of orthopedics, Dr. van de Leur enjoys golfing, salmon fishing and hunting.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Calgary – BSC
- Medical School: University of Alberta Medical School
- Residency Training: University of Alberta – Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship Training: Rothman Institute – Adult Reconstruction
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Practice Website: www.toi-health.com